Vaper

Default Zamplebox subscription

Hello Folks,

Does some one have an active Zamplebox subscription, do you find any delays or inconsistent delivery of your shipments? Any feedback/info regarding shipping/quality/tips etc. will be helpful. I have recently subscribed and wanted to know the experience of current active subscribers.

Thanks
    Rohit

Vaper

Default Re: Zamplebox subscription

You got a Zamplebox subscription in India?
    baconbaba.com
    eleaf ijustS | Joyetech Cuboid 150 | Avocado RDTA | CoilArt Mage RTA | Goon RDA | Coppervape BF Squonker Mech Mod

Vaper

Yes bro, they ship to India.
    If no one has any recent experience probably i can share once i receive my shipment, reading about previous reviews i expect it to be delivered somewhere around 28th

Many people have the Zamplebox subscription and they have shared their reviews in ELiquid Reviews section. There has been inconsistency in the past but as I heard, they fixed themselves and are now much better than what they used to be.

Vaper

Thanks Andy, ya i had read those, thought some one can share latest experience. Anyway i have just received my Box, Will post a review in the relevant section soon.

Grats on receiving your package buddy! Always joy to know when fellow vapers get their packages

Will be waiting for your review.

I ordered a Zamplebox end April and got it about 4 weeks later. Did not have any issues, nor did I have to pay any duty. It was, however, a nervous wait, as it always is with vape gear. I ordered a gold box (6 bottles) 3 mg nic. It was labelled "vaporizer accessories" and there was no mention of liquid or nicotine on the packaging, which probably helped. I would suggest sticking with the 6 bottle box. Will be ordering another one soon, so will post an update upon its arrival. I remember reading a post on the FB community and someone mentioned they regularly get theirs within 2 weeks.

Suffice to say, all the juices were really good. Its a service I will certainly use again and again. Top juices in the box - Dewberry Cream (Kilo E Liquids, 90 VG - Honeydew & Berry Cream) and Pink (Truve Vapor - 80 VG - Honeydew Melon Cotton Candy). Would buy barrels of both if I could!