Vaper

Default 18650 Battery. Where to buy?

Hello Guys,

I just got interested into TC Regulated Mods and I'm looking forward to purchase RX200S, but the problem is 18650 battery. On Ebay.in (and on few other indian sites I could find) the price is so high that I can probably get a pack of 4 from FT at the same price. But unfortunately, I hear FT doesn't ships battery to India anymore. Can anyone suggest a good site with a good price, that either ships from India or to India?

Also, I'm looking for good e-liquids. Either 100% VG or about 90% VG (can't really take that throat hit from PG and nic). I have tried 70/30 vg/pg before, but still too much throat hit. I'm currently using e-liquids from The Vape Kitchen which are 100% VG based and I love it, but it's too expensive considering how often I vape. Stinkies seems a lot cheaper option, if my $100 worth of e-liquid (excluding the shipping cost) only lasts me a month. I consume about 5ml of e-liqud a day on my Limitless RDTA plus on Joytech eVic VTwo (5000mah one). So, if anybody knows about a source from where I can get a cheaper 100% VG e-liquids, please do share.

Kind Regards
    Divya Parantap

Default Re: 18650 Battery. Where to buy?

For batteries, you can check this page: http://www.indianvapers.com/forum/in...pic,910.0.html

Batteries that are mentioned on that page, are best for vaping IMO.

Vaper

Yes. Already went through the post and am well aware of the batteries to use.

I was looking forward to know where I can get them at a better price than what I see on ebay, or few other sites. Ebay has listed a single 25R for 1250. I could get 2 for the same price from FT.

I have updated the links in that page .. Gearbest.com is the place where you can buy batteries.

Vaper

Thanks so much Andy. BTW, do you know any source where I can purchase high VG e liquids?

It's my first time ordering battery. So, do I need to pay custom duty when they arrive? If yes, how much would it be?

Do you know any Indian sellers I can get the battery from at a better price than ebay? I hear there are few people who sells them on this forum.

[quote author=divprn link=topic=2619.msg21296#msg21296 date=1469154334]
    Thanks so much Andy. BTW, do you know any source where I can purchase high VG e liquids?

It's my first time ordering battery. So, do I need to pay custom duty when they arrive? If yes, how much would it be?

Do you know any Indian sellers I can get the battery from at a better price than ebay? I hear there are few people who sells them on this forum.
    [/quote]

High VG eLiquids, you can check in the eLiquid Suppliers category .. There are many .. Ali bhai, Rajesh bhai, Anarchist Vapor, ePuffs, Hashnine, iVape and many others.

For batteries, get them from Gearbest, nothing to worry about. Customs may stop them but then they will have to release the batteries package. Customs Duty wont be too much (if any) if you are ordering about 10 pieces.