Default Where to buy good quality Tweezers in India?

Well, FT does NOT have some strong pair of tweezers. I have bought many and thrown away many! Plus, I don't think one should have to buy even tweezers from FT (unless you need ceramic tip tweezers which are hell costly in India and hard to find).

So, talking about a regular pair of tweezers, where can one get a good quality "strong" pair of tweezers in India?

The answer is Amazon.in! Take a look, I bought 2 of those and both are FKNG good because they are very strong and there is something very special about the ones I bought. PERFECT for squeezing micro coils, perfect! I'm so glad with these two pairs and I'm good for a few years now

Bare Essentials Straight Tweezers

[img width=600 height=355]http://www.indianvapers.com/images/bare_essentials_tweezers.jpg[/img]

I'm in LOVE with this pair of tweezers since the day I bought it! Reasons why I love it:
    • [li]Strong! The metal is thick and even if you have to squeeze it hard, the metal wont bend that easily.[/li]
      [li]Excellent uniform jaws, they can pick even the tiniest hair. So grabbing wires wont be a problem at all.[/li]
      [li]Ridges on jaws. They help keeping the coil uniform while you are pressing them, even thin wire coils stay uniform when you squeeze them with these tweezers.[/li]
      [li]Excellent grip! Since the metal used is strong, these tweezers offer a perfect grip.[/li]
      [li]Price is good, no complaints there considering the quality.[/li]

[hr]

Colorbar Wow Brows Flat Tip Tweezer

[img width=600 height=316]http://www.indianvapers.com/images/colorbar_wow_tweezers.jpg[/img]

Another great pair of tweezers which not only works beautifully but also looks gorgeous! Almost same reasons why I love it but I like this more because of the paint job on it. The paint is nice and allows even better grip. Plus, it looks a bit professional. I'm going to use it in my video reviews

Vaper

Default Re: Where to buy good quality Tweezers in India?

130rs for it is a bit pricey. I got a similar one for 30rs.

Default Re: Where to buy good quality Tweezers in India?

[quote author=asniex link=topic=3036.msg22769#msg22769 date=1473870642]
    130rs for it is a bit pricey. I got a similar one for 30rs.
    [/quote]

From the local market? Yes! But if you are a lazy bum (or extremely busy bum) like me, you would prefer buying over the internet