Vaper

Default Thinking to become an e cig manufacturer in India

Hey guys I don't smoke but I joined the forum for my father who is a chain smoker. I recently noticed how people in India do not even consider cigs and smoke bedi which are about 3 times more hazardous. I'm in class 11 right now and thinking of starting up a manufacturing unit of ecigs and juices in India after 12th or college. It is very inconvenient for us as we either have to order it from another country which takes a lot of time or buy it in India which costs a lot for a Medium Income group person. I wanted details on the capital I will need for setting up the firm or will it be profitable for me to bring up this idea to our society where people are suspicious about new technologies (I'm a commerce student)

Default Re: Thinking to become an e cig manufacturer in India

Welcome!

While we understand that your intentions are nice and you wish to help your family and help others. However, you have to understand that you need to start following a few rules that are set by the community.

You are in year 11 and not even 18+, yet you registered an account here while ignoring the disclaimer (Only for 18+) on the registration page.

Please understand, this is a very good weapon that anti-vaping societies, groups, communities, govt bodies, etc. use against vapers. Underage folks getting attracted to vaping is a BIG issue for the vaping industry.

So I'm not really going to guide you anything but request you to please follow the rules if you want vaping to survive in India.

Regards.

Vaper

I'm in class 11 and not 11 years old ;D ;D I turned 18 this February and I'm in no way violating and rules and regulations.

[quote author=sloopnoob link=topic=3052.msg22728#msg22728 date=1473749303]
    I'm in class 11 and not 11 years old ;D ;D I turned 18 this February and I'm in no way violating and rules and regulations.
    [/quote]

What man, flunked classes? When did 11th year (of course, I meant to say 11th class student) students turn out 18+ lol? If you don't mind, can you please pass on a scanned copy of your ID and send it through PM?

Thanks!

Vaper

Yea I lied about the age. So go ahead and delete my account. Peace 8) 8)

Vaper

LOL.. Modi will never allow it.. BJP is against Smoking and VAPING man.. even if you setup a ecig company - ITC will never allow it..
    Sometimes Reality fu**s a lot man..

PEACE..!! May be in future Bro.. U can start a company, But as of now Many E-Cig Importers in India are closing the company due to regulation and FDA-India and many other association will need clearance.. Perseverance will make your dream come true... Hope you provide free goodies every month to INDANVAPORS.com .. if you start One..!! and Make ANDY as CMO - Chief Marketing Officer..