Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vaper

Default Thanks Admin. Hello Everyone

Glad to be in this forum.

I've been in the vape industry for quite sometimes. If you have troubles with your mods and tanks, I'm glad to help giving you some advise.

Vaper

Default Re: Thanks Admin. Hello Everyone

[quote author=vapeempireindia link=topic=3304.msg23900#msg23900 date=1477134059]

I've been in the vape industry for quite sometimes. If you have troubles with your mods and tanks, I'm glad to help giving you some advise.
    [/quote]
    Hi Mate,

I appreciate the heads up and introduction made by you to fellow members.

I am Vicky from New Delhi, I bought myself a Kangertech Dripbox 160 yesterday, while I am a total noob to the Vape thing, and know as much as I could see and grasp from YouTube videos, which is close to nothing, when it comes to the real deal.

I had no clue about the E-liquids and where to buy from (I was at south delhi then while I reside at East delhi), hence I bought Mya Liquid from a cigarette shop, while I wasn't 100% about its compatibility with the Dripbox. I dripped the liquid into the squonker bottle anyway and few drops on the cotton & coil. When I powered it at 70 Watts, I got very less vapor, and too much throat hit and the RDA pipe got really really hot. I also noticed the crackling sounds and a little splatter of liquid which came up to the RDA pipe and a little from the air vents on Dripbox RDA. It was an unpleasant experience and later I tried vaping at lower wattage, i.e 20 Watts, wherein first 2-3 Hits are okay with below average vapor, and then it gets really hot and gives burnt flavour, not to forget the same crackling sound and splatter of the liquid.

I am not very familiar with appropriate wattage to vape, the ohms etc. I just wanna vape trouble free, without burning the lips or getting burnt flavour or anything. I might be doing something the wrong way, or maybe the liquid I am using is not good. It might be meant for e-cigarette, while I am not aware if there are different liquids for vaporizer devices than e-cigarettes.

Please help me regarding getting things right, and if you have an idea about what's wrong basis of whatever I have mentioned. Mya is a good brand when it comes to hookah/sheesha, but I am not too sure when it comes to Vaping. But since I was too anxious and impatient to use the device, I bought and used it anyway

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Vaper

Do you have a photo of the eliquid and vape that you have?

This issues occurs normally is because of the wattage is too high. Is there a resistance display on your vape?
    It would be easier for me to explain if these things are provided

[quote author=vicky_crispy link=topic=3304.msg23912#msg23912 date=1477149635]

Hi Mate,

I am Vicky from New Delhi, I bought myself a Kangertech Dripbox 160 yesterday, while I am a total noob to the Vape thing, and know as much as I could see and grasp from YouTube videos, which is close to nothing, when it comes to the real deal.[/quote]

Well, it's a problem with every new vaper. It takes time to understand what's what. Not blaming you for finding the videos unhelpful because you still need to give it a lot more time. The thing with eCigs is that there are way too many variables, hardware, eLiquid, etc. Give it a little more time, you'll know it all ..

I had no clue about the E-liquids and where to buy from (I was at south delhi then while I reside at East delhi), hence I bought Mya Liquid from a cigarette shop, while I wasn't 100% about its compatibility with the Dripbox. I dripped the liquid into the squonker bottle anyway and few drops on the cotton & coil. When I powered it at 70 Watts, I got very less vapor, and too much throat hit and the RDA pipe got really really hot. I also noticed the crackling sounds and a little splatter of liquid which came up to the RDA pipe and a little from the air vents on Dripbox RDA. It was an unpleasant experience and later I tried vaping at lower wattage, i.e 20 Watts, wherein first 2-3 Hits are okay with below average vapor, and then it gets really hot and gives burnt flavour, not to forget the same crackling sound and splatter of the liquid.
    That's the worst thing to do. Do not buy just anything bhai, always take opinions before shelling out money. Well, money aside, it's your lungs where things end up. So ask before you put anything in your lungs.

Those eLiquids may be good for hookah or sheesha or whatever but may not be as good for vaporizers. The reason why you are getting high throathit and less vapor could be because of high PG (Propylene Glycol) eLiquids. Would rather suggest you to go with 100% VG (Vegetable Glycerine) eliquids or higher VG (80vg / 20pg OR 70vg / 30pg) eLiquids.

I am not very familiar with appropriate wattage to vape, the ohms etc. I just wanna vape trouble free, without burning the lips or getting burnt flavour or anything. I might be doing something the wrong way, or maybe the liquid I am using is not good. It might be meant for e-cigarette, while I am not aware if there are different liquids for vaporizer devices than e-cigarettes.
    Familiarization with OHMs law, wattage, battery safety, eLiquid types, etc. is important. Although your mod has inbuilt security features but still, there are many online tools available that can help you understand.

Oh well, in your case, all you need to know is what's the resistance (Ohm) of the coil in your dripper/atomizer/top part and what wattage will be good to go. There are two ways to that. One is to use online tools and know what wattage is suitable. But that wont be accurate since wattage will need to be adjusted from one eLiquid type to other eLiquid type. The second method is to judge it by vaping. Let's say, your coil in the dripper/atomizer/top part is 0.5 ohm .. Start vaping at a bit lower wattage like 25 watts and slowly go on increasing the wattage to find your sweet spot. You can judge the best what works for you and what does not.

The most important thing is to get good eLiquids meant for vaping in eCigarettes. By the way, there is no difference between an Ecig, Vaporizer, Vaping device, etc. All are names for the same thing. It's like Televisions, one is CRT, other is LCD, LED, etc. Vaporizers are device to vaporize different material. Some vaporizers vaporize dry herb, some vaporize eLiquids, some vaporize hookah/sheesha liquid, etc.

Please help me regarding getting things right, and if you have an idea about what's wrong basis of whatever I have mentioned. Mya is a good brand when it comes to hookah/sheesha, but I am not too sure when it comes to Vaping. But since I was too anxious and impatient to use the device, I bought and used it anyway

Mya may be a good brand for Hookah and stuff but wont recommend it for vaping on Ecigs. Again, different vaporizers for different types of eLiquids. Check the eLiquids section here on IV forum to find where you can buy eLiquids. You can also check in my signatures, links to the Facebook communities where you can buy eLiquid sellers for Ecig/vaping devices.

All the best!

Vaper

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=3304.msg23935#msg23935 date=1477199365]

Hi Mate,

I am Vicky from New Delhi, I bought myself a Kangertech Dripbox 160 yesterday, while I am a total noob to the Vape thing, and know as much as I could see and grasp from YouTube videos, which is close to nothing, when it comes to the real deal.[/quote]

Well, it's a problem with every new vaper. It takes time to understand what's what. Not blaming you for finding the videos unhelpful because you still need to give it a lot more time. The thing with eCigs is that there are way too many variables, hardware, eLiquid, etc. Give it a little more time, you'll know it all ..

That's the worst thing to do. Do not buy just anything bhai, always take opinions before shelling out money. Well, money aside, it's your lungs where things end up. So ask before you put anything in your lungs.

Those eLiquids may be good for hookah or sheesha or whatever but may not be as good for vaporizers. The reason why you are getting high throathit and less vapor could be because of high PG (Propylene Glycol) eLiquids. Would rather suggest you to go with 100% VG (Vegetable Glycerine) eliquids or higher VG (80vg / 20pg OR 70vg / 30pg) eLiquids.

Familiarization with OHMs law, wattage, battery safety, eLiquid types, etc. is important. Although your mod has inbuilt security features but still, there are many online tools available that can help you understand.

Oh well, in your case, all you need to know is what's the resistance (Ohm) of the coil in your dripper/atomizer/top part and what wattage will be good to go. There are two ways to that. One is to use online tools and know what wattage is suitable. But that wont be accurate since wattage will need to be adjusted from one eLiquid type to other eLiquid type. The second method is to judge it by vaping. Let's say, your coil in the dripper/atomizer/top part is 0.5 ohm .. Start vaping at a bit lower wattage like 25 watts and slowly go on increasing the wattage to find your sweet spot. You can judge the best what works for you and what does not.

The most important thing is to get good eLiquids meant for vaping in eCigarettes. By the way, there is no difference between an Ecig, Vaporizer, Vaping device, etc. All are names for the same thing. It's like Televisions, one is CRT, other is LCD, LED, etc. Vaporizers are device to vaporize different material. Some vaporizers vaporize dry herb, some vaporize eLiquids, some vaporize hookah/sheesha liquid, etc.

Mya may be a good brand for Hookah and stuff but wont recommend it for vaping on Ecigs. Again, different vaporizers for different types of eLiquids. Check the eLiquids section here on IV forum to find where you can buy eLiquids. You can also check in my signatures, links to the Facebook communities where you can buy eLiquid sellers for Ecig/vaping devices.

All the best!
    [/quote]
    Appreciate the gyaan shared with me. I am being patient, watching lot of video/tutorials, and trying to figure what's what. To an extent where I got into DIY e-liquids videos and got to searching for legit VG/PG sellers (Figured NOW solutions VG & Sharrets brands on Amazon, was just about to move onto Concentrated flavors when I realized I am getting ahead of myself, and to hold onto the curiosity, taking one step at a time). I have kept my Kangertech Dripbox 160 aside for now, since I am not sure about what's not right, could be the bad liquid, or something else. One thing I noticed is that the RDA isn't right, it spits the juice to the mouth and also leaks a bit from aur vents, so have I noticed.
    The thing is while you get a kot of download info from YouTube, and theoretically, still it becomes a lot easier while someone could guide you in person, or via some other means.
    Have you ever used Kangertech device or heard from someone in community about the RDA or any other issue with it.

Is there any walk-in shop in Delhi-NCR from where I may buy the e-juice for now, just to get that first feel of what I have seen on YouTube videos, which got me into vaping in the first place. I hear a lot about the clouds, the immense flavour, etc but all I have experienced so far is TH and Not so good vapour.

If the RDA is actually troublesome on this one, then I may look for a pre-used RDA which shall be compatible with this device, and will put things in perspective. I don't want the RDA to get crazy hot, and to splash liquid to the mouth or leak from the air vents either. I saw tsunami 24 or Velocity RDA making things right with the Kangertech RDA issue. [Too much coming from a guy who wasn't able to vape properly using his device even once till now..LOL]

Thank you for your patience with my queries, and for your suggestions too.

Vaper

[quote author=vapeempireindia link=topic=3304.msg23934#msg23934 date=1477195535]
    Do you have a photo of the eliquid and vape that you have?

This issues occurs normally is because of the wattage is too high. Is there a resistance display on your vape?
    It would be easier for me to explain if these things are provided
    [/quote]
    Yes, PFA picture of the E-liquid and vape which I have.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580ca1d2...142949644.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580ca1f4...142949644.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580ca1e3...143020384.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580ca225...157547718.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580ca2326d4cc/tmpPhoto.jpg?

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/000ca8103ad65fee9e7917542d433101.jpg[/img]

I know man, there's way too much to know, learn, unlearn and what not!

Got a few more questions ..

=> Who built those coils on your dripper? Did you build them or those coils came pre-built?
    => Are the post screws screwed in tight enough? If the coil ends are not held good enough, the resistance may jump up or down and that causes crazy results.
    => Please make sure the coils are not touching the posts, only the coil "ends" are in contact with the posts.
    => I'm still not sure what resistance (ohm) your build is coming up to, could you tell me the resistance you see on the screen? Fire the mod repeatedly and each time, note down the Ohm (resistance) .. do you see a different resistance each time or do you see the same resistance each time you fire the mod/atty?

That RDA/dripper/atty should work absolutely fine. I don't think it should be doing funny stuff. There should be a huge difference in the vape quality when you fire the mod at 70 watts and then fire the mod at 20 watts. Again, I need to know the resistance of your build exactly as it shows when you fire the mod over and again.

Here are the things you should do:

1. Make sure the coil ends are held firmly. Screw in the post screws a bit more tightly.
    2. Make sure the coils are not touching the posts anywhere.
    3. Give pulse shots of 1 second or 2 seconds and note down the resistance on each shot. From pulse shots, I mean, fire the mod for 1 to 2 seconds and check resistance on the screen.

Please report back with answers to the questions I have asked.

Regards.

Vaper

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=3304.msg23977#msg23977 date=1477252450]
    I know man, there's way too much to know, learn, unlearn and what not!

Got a few more questions ..

=> Who built those coils on your dripper? Did you build them or those coils came pre-built?
    => Are the post screws screwed in tight enough? If the coil ends are not held good enough, the resistance may jump up or down and that causes crazy results.
    => Please make sure the coils are not touching the posts, only the coil "ends" are in contact with the posts.
    => I'm still not sure what resistance (ohm) your build is coming up to, could you tell me the resistance you see on the screen? Fire the mod repeatedly and each time, note down the Ohm (resistance) .. do you see a different resistance each time or do you see the same resistance each time you fire the mod/atty?

That RDA/dripper/atty should work absolutely fine. I don't think it should be doing funny stuff. There should be a huge difference in the vape quality when you fire the mod at 70 watts and then fire the mod at 20 watts. Again, I need to know the resistance of your build exactly as it shows when you fire the mod over and again.

Here are the things you should do:

1. Make sure the coil ends are held firmly. Screw in the post screws a bit more tightly.
    2. Make sure the coils are not touching the posts anywhere.
    3. Give pulse shots of 1 second or 2 seconds and note down the resistance on each shot. From pulse shots, I mean, fire the mod for 1 to 2 seconds and check resistance on the screen.

Please report back with answers to the questions I have asked.

Regards.
    [/quote]
    Hi Andy,

Thank you for your quick response. This has actually become like a pursuit to get this right for me, and I appreciate your involvement in the subject.

1. The coils came pre built I believe, are Clapton coils I guess which come custom built with Kangertech Dripbox 160. I have spare coil which is basic one which comes with Subbox Mini. I believe the friend who bought this for me used it for a day or two, and I ain't sure whether he is familiar with the concept either.

I am still not too familiar with Ohm/resistance reading on the device, but I powered it anyway as you suggested, and made a small video of the process with LCD reading and coil/vape function on hitting the power.

The cotton got burnt off in the process, finally, it was giving a burnt texture anyway since last few times whenever I hit the power to see if it got any better. So I guess I will remove the cotton, will have to seek organic cotton because i guess I can't use basic cotton from Mandir (the one my mom uses in diya Wick everyday). I am also holding back a little before I get my hands on some legit eliquid to test it first, to know everything is good. I am yet to check the screw thing for coil, but I guess that shouldn't be the problem since this should have been custom built when it came packed brand new. I dont know whether a re-build of coil is necessary anyway after using it for 4-5 times or its not needed unless the coil doesn't light up the way it's supposed to.

Also how often the cotton needs to be changed ? I didn't really go as high as even 40 Watts because the RDA gets really hot and uncomfortable to put your mouth around it to vape, at least for now, besides I didn't get huge pleasant flavour or clouds anyway, hence I held back a little and tried it at 20-25 Watts whenever I did, just to fail again.

Finally where are you based out of ? I am from Delhi and I am sure you must be knowing lots of fellow vapers from Delhi. If you do, then you may give me reference and I may connect with either of them who are willing to give me a heads up and maybe a LIVE lesson on basics.

PFA pictures and video of the reading on the device display upon hitting power.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580d275a...24_022411.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580d2830...24_022331.jpg?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/580d2846...24_022422.jpg?

Holy shmoly!

And then ..

Is that glow at 21.0 watts? That's insane!

I guess, the above two images are done at different wattage. The first image was taken while firing at 21.0 watts and the second image was taken while firing at 70 watts.

But if that glow (pic 2) is at just 21.0 watts on a 0.33 ohm build, your mod is going nuts! Please clarify!

Oh by the way, contact the gentleman on www.CandyManVapes.com or the gentleman at www.Hashnine.in ... Both guys are awesome and may be helpful. Both are from Delhi ..

CandymanVapes (Sahib Ghai) and Hashnine.in (Sylvester Liang) are nice fellas who can assist you. I'm from Chandigarh. If you wish, can send your mod/kit to me too. I can check it if it is working fine or going nuts. Perhaps, I can make a new build on the atty and then try. Try the local guys first though.

Vaper

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=3304.msg23987#msg23987 date=1477290006]
    Holy shmoly!

And then ..

Is that glow at 21.0 watts? That's insane!

I guess, the above two images are done at different wattage. The first image was taken while firing at 21.0 watts and the second image was taken while firing at 70 watts.

But if that glow (pic 2) is at just 21.0 watts on a 0.33 ohm build, your mod is going nuts! Please clarify!

Oh by the way, contact the gentleman on www.CandyManVapes.com or the gentleman at www.Hashnine.in ... Both guys are awesome and may be helpful. Both are from Delhi ..

CandymanVapes (Sahib Ghai) and Hashnine.in (Sylvester Liang) are nice fellas who can assist you. I'm from Chandigarh. If you wish, can send your mod/kit to me too. I can check it if it is working fine or going nuts. Perhaps, I can make a new build on the atty and then try. Try the local guys first though.
    [/quote]
    Yes Andy,

The second pic was taken @ 70 Watts. The cotton has been on there for over 4 days, and lately I started getting a little burnt Aroma off of it, maybe I didn't squonk it enough or the juice might have been vaporized enough to make it burn, or could be 70 Watts intense heat from the coil which did the damage. Either way I removed that cotton and powered the coil couple of times as I saw in a video that the coil gets cleaned by itself on doing so.

I believe the current/coils are working okay, I may do some more RnD, click pics/videos & send over for better understanding, and maybe connect with these guys based in Delhi.

If you happen to have their contact number or if they are a part of any whatsapp group, then either PM me their number or add me to that group. If they are cool with it then I may go meet someone and show them my device, someone who's doing this for a while would not take more than 2 minutes to figure out what's what, and maybe give me a quick tutorial too.

I also have a question about the RDA, because it got really hot the other day, to an extent where smoking using it felt crazy. Is it a common thing among RDAs being used at 50+ Watts or its strange ? Also it splitter splatter the juice as well, so I am exploring if someone is selling pre-owned Velocity V2, Tsunami 24 or some other compatible RDA to use with it.

What is an aromizer btw ?? Can that be used with squonk action wala box mod too. I noticed it has top liquid filling ability with upto 4 ml. Didn't quite get it. Being a little taller than usual made me feel good about it though cuz the tip will be a lil far from the coil, means less heat and no splattering of eliquid..LOL

Appreciate your help brother

[quote author=vicky_crispy link=topic=3304.msg23991#msg23991 date=1477291625]
    Yes Andy,

The second pic was taken @ 70 Watts. The cotton has been on there for over 4 days, and lately I started getting a little burnt Aroma off of it, maybe I didn't squonk it enough or the juice might have been vaporized enough to make it burn, or could be 70 Watts intense heat from the coil which did the damage. Either way I removed that cotton and powered the coil couple of times as I saw in a video that the coil gets cleaned by itself on doing so.[/quote]

Yes, that's good. It's called dry burning. But I really hope those are not SS coils. You shouldn't dry burn on SS coils. But if those are Kanthal clapton coils, then it is fine. Nevertheless, you've already dry fired, did the coils clean a bit? How to know if the coils got clean after dry burn? Just that you will see a little lesser residue/gunk on the coils.

I believe the current/coils are working okay, I may do some more RnD, click pics/videos & send over for better understanding, and maybe connect with these guys based in Delhi.
    Yeah well, even VapeEmpire guys are based in New Delhi. But not sure if they'd like to help/assist personally. I'd say, get in touch with Sahib Ghai, a gem guy! I hope he can help you figure out what's going wrong. Also, you can take some good quality eLiquids from Sahib Ghai (Candymanvapes.com). I have no affiliation with them or anyone else, so don't take me wrong, not advertising anything here. Just that he is a reputed guy in the community, so may go a long way to help you.

If you happen to have their contact number or if they are a part of any whatsapp group, then either PM me their number or add me to that group. If they are cool with it then I may go meet someone and show them my device, someone who's doing this for a while would not take more than 2 minutes to figure out what's what, and maybe give me a quick tutorial too.
    Without their permission, I can't give their contact numbers. But you can definitely ask within the community, someone will get you in touch with the good guys who can help. By the way, I will request Sahib bhai to look at this thread.

I also have a question about the RDA, because it got really hot the other day, to an extent where smoking using it felt crazy. Is it a common thing among RDAs being used at 50+ Watts or its strange ? Also it splitter splatter the juice as well, so I am exploring if someone is selling pre-owned Velocity V2, Tsunami 24 or some other compatible RDA to use with it.
    No, that is not common at all. 50 watts on 0.33 ohm is just very common and the vape should be nice at that wattage. The RDA should not get that hot IMO unless you are chain-vaping (like vaping continuously like crazy).

What is an aromizer btw ?? Can that be used with squonk action wala box mod too. I noticed it has top liquid filling ability with upto 4 ml. Didn't quite get it. Being a little taller than usual made me feel good about it though cuz the tip will be a lil far from the coil, means less heat and no splattering of eliquid..LOL
    Atomizer or atty is a collective name for - clearomizers, glassomizers, RTA, RDA, bottom feeder (or squonk) dripper, etc.

Clearomizers - Those tanks that come with pre-built coil heads.
    Glassomizers - Those tanks that have glass tank and come with pre-built coil heads.
    RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) - Those atties that have a tank and do not come with pre-built coil heads. You have to put together your own coil(s) and wick.
    RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer) - Those atties that do not have a tank and do not come with pre-built coil heads. You have to put together your own coil(s) and wick. You also have to "drip" eLiquid every now and then from the top because there is no tank. RDA are also known as Drippers.
    Bottom Feeder (Squonk) RDA - Same as a regular RDA but if you hook it up on a squonk mod, you don't have to drip juice from the top. Just squeeze the bottle inside the mod case and the eLiquid will automatically flow to the coil/wick.

You are using the last one .. the squonk mod and the squonk atty/dripper/RDA. Right now, you may find all of these names so confusing because in fact, they are. People have given these things many names and it's just overwhelming for new folks.

I believe, you are asking about a RTA that has tank over the atomizer (atomizer also means the coil and wick assembly). I don't wish to say but have to, you started off with a tough one! Normally, people start off with pen style eCigs/vaporizers. However, you started off with something that experienced people put hands on. However, it is good in a sense, you've touched the toughest to work with right in the beginning

It can't get more complicated than that now. Anyway, If you are not comfortable with this setup, I would suggest you to sell it away. Just get rid of that crazy fckr, it is not for you bro. I would suggest you to start off with something like the Smok Nano One kit. I posted a review of the kit on Youtube a few days ago:

HTML Code:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YPtqAVot_6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But if you do not wish to buy a new kit, then I can assist further how to get this KangerTech squonk going. You&#039;d really have to be a hard nut to get going with this kit but it is worth it. Or if you do not wish to waste your time, then check that kit. It is available from this guy in the community at a good price: https://www.facebook.com/kaustub.kadire

Appreciate your help brother

A pleasure buddy. Happy to help

Regards.

Vaper

[quote author=vapeempireindia link=topic=3304.msg23900#msg23900 date=1477134059]

I&#039;ve been in the vape industry for quite sometimes. If you have troubles with your mods and tanks, I&#039;m glad to help giving you some advise.
    [/quote]
    Hi Mate,

I am Vicky from New Delhi, I bought myself a Kangertech Dripbox 160 yesterday, while I am a total noob to the Vape thing, and know as much as I could see and grasp from YouTube videos, which is close to nothing, when it comes to the real deal.

I had no clue about the E-liquids and where to buy from (I was at south delhi then while I reside at East delhi), hence I bought Mya Liquid from a cigarette shop, while I wasn&#039;t 100% about its compatibility with the Dripbox. I dripped the liquid into the squonker bottle anyway and few drops on the cotton &amp; coil. When I powered it at 70 Watts, I got very less vapor, and too much throat hit and the RDA pipe got really really hot. I also noticed the crackling sounds and a little splatter of liquid which came up to the RDA pipe and a little from the air vents on Dripbox RDA. It was an unpleasant experience and later I tried vaping at lower wattage, i.e 20 Watts, wherein first 2-3 Hits are okay with below average vapor, and then it gets really hot and gives burnt flavour, not to forget the same crackling sound and splatter of the liquid.

Please help me regarding getting things right, and if you have an idea about what&#039;s wrong basis of whatever I have mentioned. Mya is a good brand when it comes to hookah/sheesha, but I am not too sure when it comes to Vaping. But since I was too anxious and impatient to use the device, I bought and used it anyway

[/quote]

Hi Vicky,
    We are located in East Delhi, You&#039;r welcome to come over to our shop to get all the help you require. For quarries you can also call us directly at 7777-060-777.

CandyMan Vapes - Happy Vaping!
    www.candymanvapes.com

Vaper

[quote author=CandyMan Vapes link=topic=3304.msg23995#msg23995 date=1477294674]

I&#039;ve been in the vape industry for quite sometimes. If you have troubles with your mods and tanks, I&#039;m glad to help giving you some advise.
    [/quote]
    Hi Mate,

I had no clue about the E-liquids and where to buy from (I was at south delhi then while I reside at East delhi), hence I bought Mya Liquid from a cigarette shop, while I wasn&#039;t 100% about its compatibility with the Dripbox. I dripped the liquid into the squonker bottle anyway and few drops on the cotton &amp; coil. When I powered it at 70 Watts, I got very less vapor, and too much throat hit and the RDA pipe got really really hot. I also noticed the crackling sounds and a little splatter of liquid which came up to the RDA pipe and a little from the air vents on Dripbox RDA. It was an unpleasant experience and later I tried vaping at lower wattage, i.e 20 Watts, wherein first 2-3 Hits are okay with below average vapor, and then it gets really hot and gives burnt flavour, not to forget the same crackling sound and splatter of the liquid.

Please help me regarding getting things right, and if you have an idea about what&#039;s wrong basis of whatever I have mentioned. Mya is a good brand when it comes to hookah/sheesha, but I am not too sure when it comes to Vaping. But since I was too anxious and impatient to use the device, I bought and used it anyway

[/quote]

Hi Vicky,
    We are located in East Delhi, You&#039;r welcome to come over to our shop to get all the help you require. For quarries you can also call us directly at 7777-060-777.

www.candymanvapes.com
    [/quote]
    I am based at East Delhi too. Where exactly is the shop located ? I might drive by with my hardware and maybe someone there may show me the right way to do it. I really need some 10 minute gyaan on this vaping thing, particular to this device and then I shall take it ahead from there.

Appreciate your response Sahib.

Vaper

[quote author=vicky_crispy link=topic=3304.msg23997#msg23997 date=1477295853]
    [quote author=CandyMan Vapes link=topic=3304.msg23995#msg23995 date=1477294674]

[/quote]
    Hi Mate,

[/quote]

Hi Vicky,

www.candymanvapes.com
    [/quote]
    I am based at East Delhi too. Where exactly is the shop located ? I might drive by with my hardware and maybe someone there may show me the right way to do it. I really need some 10 minute gyaan on this vaping thing, particular to this device and then I shall take it ahead from there.

Appreciate your response Sahib.

[/quote]

I&#039;ll be there to assist you
    Our shop address is Shop no. 1, C Block Market, Vivek Vihar, Phase 1, New Delhi 110095. (Near Dashmesh Public School)

Vaper

@AndyK : I like complexity by nature because it&#039;s intriguing and challenging. I started with cellphones from the times when Android was in developing stages and windows phones were the latest technology (2006-2007), I became a member at XDA-developers, and ported 3D on windows 2D HTC TyTN II phone, then ported Android while it wasn&#039;t officially launched, later on unlocked/jailbreak/factory unlocked iPhone 2G, 3G &amp; later iPhone 5. Flashing, Modding smartphones is what I used to do till 2-3 years ago since I love technology. Its complex btw and one could brick their smartphone while doing so.

I somehow buy the best appliances and stuff, never liked things too small or too simple, even though complex might irritate and frustrate an individual initially, but once you get hold of things, the pleasure of ownership and possibility of advancement is unbeatable. I bought this Dripbox 160 while I didn&#039;t know about other major brands, neither did I study much about it, the only one I knew about was Subbox Mini, and hence I wanted something better than that. I should have done some homework though before buying about other brands, pros-cons in this particular model, etc. But what&#039;s done has been done, and unless it&#039;s a build issue with this model which is prominent, I won&#039;t wanna sell it to downgrade to a simpler mod or e-cigarette.

How/where do you rate this device in terms of build, functionality and performance. If you might have seen the specs, reviews or heard from someone in the community !

I believe I might need to get an alternate RDA since the one I have has spitback &amp; splatter issue, and air flow vents are not particularly at the right spot, as I have seen/read in some reviews.

The coil looks like this after removing cotton and firing @ 160 watts couple of times

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161024/3a987a5289c77eb7195fae03075b43bb.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161024/c7f629e95d524304ff037ef83a8500d4.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast