Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Thanks Admin. Hello Everyone

Well, there is hardly any difference in complexity when it comes to mods .. One mod can fire 80 watts .. the other can fire up to 160 watts. The end user has to just press the switch, hardly any complexity in that. But when it comes to TC (Temperature Control), there is definitely some complexity.

Right now, all the complexity spins around the atty (RDA) you have on your hands. Kanger is a dick company, I have always felt that. But looking at that build, it only testifies that they are dickheads

Koi aise coil build karta hai yaar? Talking about Kanger .. They stuffed both the coils in between the posts, far away from airflow holes. You've got to keep them closer to the airflow holes instead. The coils should be stretched out above the airflow holes. No wonder the atty heats up like crazy since the air wont fall directly on the coils. Unless the coils constantly cool down, the heat issues will not be resolved.

For example, put the proc fan away from the processor on a computer and see what happens .. The processor is gonna heat up so much, it will heat up the mobo too. It is that simple, the logic is clear.

[img width=600 height=416]https://s11.postimg.org/4lv6tucjn/dripper.jpg[/img]

Vaper

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=3304.msg24003#msg24003 date=1477304818]
    Well, there is hardly any difference in complexity when it comes to mods .. One mod can fire 80 watts .. the other can fire up to 160 watts. The end user has to just press the switch, hardly any complexity in that. But when it comes to TC (Temperature Control), there is definitely some complexity.

Right now, all the complexity spins around the atty (RDA) you have on your hands. Kanger is a dick company, I have always felt that. But looking at that build, it only testifies that they are dickheads

Koi aise coil build karta hai yaar? Talking about Kanger .. They stuffed both the coils in between the posts, far away from airflow holes. You've got to keep them closer to the airflow holes instead. The coils should be stretched out above the airflow holes. No wonder the atty heats up like crazy since the air wont fall directly on the coils. Unless the coils constantly cool down, the heat issues will not be resolved.

For example, put the proc fan away from the processor on a computer and see what happens .. The processor is gonna heat up so much, it will heat up the mobo too. It is that simple, the logic is clear.

[img width=600 height=416]https://s11.postimg.org/4lv6tucjn/dripper.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]
    Didn't know about all this until now. The firangi vapemasters are all gaga over this Dripbox 160 in their review videos, while I didn't know about other major brands in the genre. Not being a cigarette smoker, it wasn't a necessity but more of a lure for me, and its the nature of lure that it makes one impatient.
    What you said about the build design, and coils being too close to the RDA walls, it seems like the reason why it gets super hot, also in a review someone said that air flow vents are not directed the right way. They should be slightly below the coils so that air intake makes the air pass through the coil/cotton, which is appropriate for vaping.

Either way I will be going to Sahib's place in an hour, and maybe he can teach me a thing or two. I will also lookout for an alternate RDA to be used with this modbox, a pre used one maybe or from FastTech or AliExpress. I saw some retailing for $10 over there. Though I am not willing to spend anymore before I get things right first.

Will update about whether & how things changed after meeting with Sahib. I appreciate reeling him in this conversation

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Vaper

I went to meet Sahib @CandyMan Vapes yesterday and he was really warm and generous, with great knowledge on the subject. He had a great collection and merchandise too. So I showed him my Dripbox 160 and told him about the issue I was facing. I also took the liquid from "Mya" which I used first, since I had a doubt that it's due to bad e liquid. He checked the device for me, answered all my questions, shared some information which is good to know, had me try some of his devices, wherein I struggled initially because I was vaping the wrong way, maybe I was a little hesitant after my first experience. He told me how to do it right on my device, and everything was great. Experienced the clouds and flavour for the first time and man, if felt awesome. He and his dad are supercool and shared some cool information with me. I was all fine and comfortable thereafter since I knew what was wrong and how to do it right. Sahib repositioned the coil for me, installed a new Wick, had me try few of his delicioso e-liquids flavours, and while I shared with him that I might wanna get into DIY regarding e-liquids sometime soon (for my own self), he even shared the information about legit food grade USP certified PG/VG & flavour concentrate and what to keep in mind while getting them, what are cons of using low quality VG/PG and how it could affect the health and overall experience too. I bought 4 trial liquids from him and the one I am using right now "Tribecca" is very amazing, right balance of flavour and vapour production.

I found the experience very warm, friendly and helpful above all. I recommend Sahib#Candyman e-liquids to fellow vapers who may order it via his website www.candymanvapes.com

Thank you #AndyK for referring him to me.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Vaper

Thank you for the appreciation, Glad that I could help.

Glad to know you're all sorted!

Thanks Sahib bhai for guiding him in the right direction!

VapeEmpire, would you want me to split this thread and take all of the conversation to a separate thread? Please let me know.

Regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12