Default CopperVape Bottom Feeder Mech Mod Kit Review and Pics

I LOVE bottom feeders! And recently got hold of the CopperVape Bottom Feeder Mech Mod Kit, it's a dope setup! The BF mod and the BF atty are both dope! Squonkers (another name for a bottom feeder) offer the fun of a dripper but no need of carrying a separate bottle, everything is right in the box, even the bottle. This is the reason why I love squonkers. The mod carries a 10ml bottle inside and allows you the freedom to not carry a separate bottle for dripping. I'm sure most people here know what squonkers are good for. Here's my review of the CopperVape BF Mech Mod and the CopperVape BF RDA!

Price: $40 approx. (Check for specifications > GB SKU 466611)

CopperVape BF Kit Review

The CopperVape BF Mod is a mech mod and carries a 10ml bottle inside the box. Powered with single 18650 and has an adjustable 510 connector. The body is made out of Aluminum, so it is very lightweight. It is perhaps one of the most lightweight 18650 box mods.

The build quality is simply awesome! 10 out of 10 scores on the build quality. There was initially some voltage drop but figured out the fix for that. Just needed to screw-in the bottle's top cap a bit nicely to the 510 center screw. The mod has 2 sections .. the top cap section that has the switch assembly, 510 and the circuit. The lower body's purpose is just to house the bottle and the battery. Both the sections are connected using strong magnets.

The bottle seems like a standard 10ml bottle which can be bought online. You get 2 bottles in the kit though, one already hooked up to the mod and a spare one in the kit. The side window on the mod makes it easy to press/squeeze the bottle for easy squonking.

The CopperVape BF RDA is also a beauty! Offering the side airflow as well as he bottom airflow is simply awesome! Great on flavor and clouds, the atty is an excellent addition to the squonker! The BF atty has velocity like posts, building/re-building is a breeze on this atty! Overall, really happy with this mech mod squonker kit!

CopperVape Video Review

CopperVape Squonker Kit Pics

Vaper

Default Re: CopperVape Bottom Feeder Mech Mod Kit Review and Pics

Is there any spit back when squonking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote author=unobomba link=topic=3370.msg24285#msg24285 date=1478165668]

[/quote]

Yes and No .. depends on the kind of the build. Push it down to 0.2 ohm, you may feel very tiny juice drops flying off. But if you stay around 0.4 ohm, then no spitback.

Vaper

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=3370.msg24296#msg24296 date=1478195520]
    [quote author=unobomba link=topic=3370.msg24285#msg24285 date=1478165668]

[/quote]

Yes and No .. depends on the kind of the build. Push it down to 0.2 ohm, you may feel very tiny juice drops flying off. But if you stay around 0.4 ohm, then no spitback.
    [/quote]
    Thanks AndyK

Welcome bro ..

In my opinion, spitback is totally a wicking issue. I just built 0.18 ohm on it. Word of caution, don't do that with single 18650 unless you know how to do pulse shots. I made sure to stick enough cotton through the coil (enough to cause friction while moving the cotton but not too much friction). No spitback at all even that low.

Vaper

I have zero experience with mechs else this would have been perfect mod to start with squonking. Thanks for the review