Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Vapetastic

Default Re: HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

#5 Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry
    IMG_20161213_105826.jpg

Vapetastic

Default Re: HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Vaper

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

dual fuced claptons

Vaper

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
    Wotofo Serpent 50w full Kit

Vaper

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes wotofo serpent 50w tc full kit is really good enough for my daily vaping because i vape between 40 - 50 watts

Vaper

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

It would be twisted single coil

Entry#4

Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

It is a perfect one for me as I never go beyond 35 Watts since I am a flavor chaser and never use dual coil. Single Coils and flavor chasing FTW.

Vaper

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

Yes I have used wotofo serpent mini i really like this rta the flavour is great and the bulid deck is very easy & top filled witout any leakage... So far wotofo introduced some great products looking forward for more like this...

Vaper

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

5108c567606e.jpg

Entry #5

Share your #VapeEDC

KBox 120w with freemax scylla tank, as that is the only setup I have.

Entry #4

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

- I have not used any product from Wotofo but heard a lot of good reviews about serpent mini.

Entry #5

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

IMG_20170102_153615.jpg

Entry #5

This is my EDC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaper

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

Full wotofo kit

Vaper

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes , because i vape between 35-40 watts

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast