Hybrid View

Vaper

Default Heavy Smoker From BLR planning to Move to Vaping

Hi All,

A very happy new year 2017 to all of you, am from Bangalore and have been smoking from 2001 onward, have been very heavy smoker, typically 15 stinkies per day. I would like to thank all of you for this forum being there, am not sure when this forum actually started, but I as not aware of this forum in 2012. In 2012 I attempted to quit smoking by opting for E-cig, I bought one from smokefree.in but was unsuccessful and quickly switched back to Stinkies.

Recently(2016 first quarter) I saw my Father-in-law expire due to COPD, he was a heavy smoker, and have heard multiple tales regarding the same, it was unbelievable to see a healthy person reduced to such a thin and weak person due to lack of Oxygen supply. He ultimately succumbed to his demise in ICU, doctor kept him on ventilation but of no use.

I was very much shocked and decided to quit, I went cold-turkey, and was able to keep away from Stinkies for almost 1.5 month, but alas I returned to it again.
    What I learned from it, is:
    >> It is definitely possible
    >> We are beings of Habit.
    >> More than the addiction alone, I guess it is the habit of overall experience, 'Taking Break'/'Being alone with yourself'/'Walking to the shop at our lane'/'Stopping at a bakery and having a tea'/'Getting a chance to sort your thoughts out'
    >> Biggest mistake I did was I started it again.
    >> It needs a constant check, and is unnatural and has to be at back of my mind always that I have to stop myself from touching it again.

Now I would like to give one more serious try on quitting with Vaping. My last experience on Ecig was not that great due to:

1. Not enough vaper volume.
    2. I used 8 MG nicotine with Malboro flavor, but still fealt that the volume of vapor was not good.
    3. I never fealt throat hit with these Ecig.
    4. Drag was not rally anything close to real one, it was a very loose drag, and it fealt like I am sucking air.
    5. Another annoying thing was not able to tell when the Battery is down or Juice is not there, the device was not reliable in this respect.
    6. Battery didnot last long enough, infact I noticed that, when the battery is fully charged, the experience was close enough, atleast with respect to vapor production, and I would have sticked to it if it remained consistent. But unfortunately within couple of puffs the intensity reduces.

At that time I was not aware of such veping Mods and devices other than Cigalike. Although down the line 1-2 years I saw the existence of such devices in internet, but was not sure where to buy them from, since there was no Indian seller and I was not aware of FastTech and such.

Thats why a thanks goes to this forum members, since with you guys there I came to know that it is possible to buy such devices directly from China.

That said, my current situation is such that I would like to buy a device which really makes me fall in love with it. I have done a lot of research, in this forum and also outside, what I fealt was:

1. Top three devices to start with and most recommended for MTL 'Endura T18', 'Aspire Nautilus Mini', 'Kangertech sub mini'
    2. On researching each and individual one in detail I found, 'Aspire Nautilus' sometimes people complaint about Burnt Taste and Leaks
    3. Same with Kangertech sub mini, I found the Leaking problem is in existence.
    4. For Endura T18 and aslo T22 I found always very good reviews, everywhere.
    5. But In reddit I found about T22 being leaky.

My selection criteria was mainly:
    >> Should be MTL
    >> Should have tight drag
    >> Should have very good Vapor production.
    >> Should not be sub-ohm

So considering the all, I decided to get myself a T18.

I would like to buy

• A T18 kit
    • 1 Spare T18 Tank
    • 10 Spare T18 coils
    • Hangseng tobacco(Malboro, Indian Tobaco) flavored Juice for 18 MG, 12 MG [Hope T18 works with this, I did not get any info about what should be thinkness or thinness of eliquid which would work good on T18)
    • Some other flavored juice, either Coffee or Bakery(Cakes)(Since I like those most) of 12 MG and 6 MG.

Though I have decided, but I would still like all of you to express views about my plans. And one more thing:

>> I read in one of the forum post that fasttech has stopped shipping e-liquids to India, so who could be an alternative supplier with reliability and pricing points.
    >> Also I am from Bangalore, and since it is banned in karnataka, shall I receive it in my parents place in Kolkata and ask them to courier it to Bangalore, will this help, or the risk remains same.
    >> Also I have not done much research on e-liquid, as a matter of fact, there are too many flavors, too many makes, too many options so I am very confused. Also it should work with T18, so please suggest. I have seen good reviews for Smoka Turkish Gold, why is it so? Is it really good. What other tobaco flavored e liq you recommend.

Finally I am aware that finding your ideal device takes some experimentation, and I am ready to do it and give my self some time and money for this.

Thanks
    Your valuable inputs, encouragement, fueling up is anticipated.
    Last edited by natarajc; 02-01-17 at 03:41 PM.

Vaper

Default Re: Heavy Smoker From BLR planning to Move to Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by natarajc View Post
    >> Also I am from Bangalore, and since it is banned in karnataka, shall I receive it in my parents place in Kolkata and ask them to courier it to Bangalore, will this help, or the risk remains same.
    On second thought, I think it is wiser to receive it at Bangalore, since I am staying here, if I need to run around to customs I can do it, for my kins in Kolkata, it could be difficult.

No body replied till now, I am anxious to here from members of this group.

Vapetastic

Hello nataraj. Welcome to the community. on th quick notes innokin endura t18 is a gud choice. in the absense of this tank you can also go for EGO One or EGO AIO. these two are also god MTL setups.

I'll try to adress everything in your original post once I get hold of my PC. its easier to write on PC ;-)

Very Happy that you decided to quit the butts of stinkies.

Cheers!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vaper

Thanks desibhupi, am little worried about ordering from Fasttech, given the situation and after reading the some of the Forum posts in Legal section, I was little worried. Also in one of the Andys post as how to order from Fasttech he suggested to use Paypal, so I need that as usual. Very tempted to go ecigindia HSR layout, and buy something instantly instead of waiting for 15 days, it is a shame that we do not have vape shop in India like US, and that too they are banning this.

Quote Originally Posted by desibhupi View Post
    Hello nataraj. Welcome to the community. on th quick notes innokin endura t18 is a gud choice. in the absense of this tank you can also go for EGO One or EGO AIO. these two are also god MTL setups.

I'll try to adress everything in your original post once I get hold of my PC. its easier to write on PC ;-)

Very Happy that you decided to quit the butts of stinkies.

Cheers!!!

Vapetastic

Hey natarajc

You can join the facebook community "the great vaping community of india" and can look out for sale posts by various reputed sellers. you may also find many indian online vape stores that are quick to ship stuff

Vapetastic

For tobacco flavors you can choose anything from the below:
    Ciggalicious from epuffs.in
    Classic Mild and Marlboro from mysticplumes.com

both of these juice vendors are reputed ones. You can also find different eliquid as per your palate preferences.
    Apart from these, as I mentioned above TGVCI (https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...apingCommunity) is a good community group on FB.

If you don't mind waiting for 3-4 weeks (or more sometimes) Fasttech and other chinese vendors e.g. gearbest, heavengifts, cvapor and 3fvape etc. are cheap and best options.

But if you can't your only bet is to get the stuff from indian sellers (online e.g. epuffs, mysticplumes and indivape etc.) and offline sellers selling through this forum and FB group.

I hope this helps.

Vaper

Thanks desibhupi, let me join the group and see if I can found some offline seller. I am also researching ego aio, thanks for suggesting it. I think a EGO AIO should be around 3K+ around from Indian seller. Lets see. Thanks for suggesting the eliquids, I will check them out. Do you have any experience of Smoka eliquid, like Smoka Marco Polo, or Smoka Wrangler, how are they?

Vapetastic

Hey natarajc, I have used both Smoka Marco Polo and Wrangler along with other Smoka eliquids. In fact I started vaping with Smoka elequids but would not recommend these. I found Smoka eliquids are on the very much harsher side while other are smooth.

You may start with 9-12mg strength with 50-50 PG-VG strength (where available). This combination should give you optimum throat hit and gud flavors. I'd strongly recommend that you order juices with mixed strengths and combinations to start with. It will give you the idea about your vaping style and preferences. AND your next order will be more pleasurable.

Hope it helps

Vaper

Thanks desibhupi, I will check out the route suggested, I have also joined TGVCI group, yet to be approved, still in pending state, hope I can find some good sell offer.

Thanks a lot again, offcourse it helps :-)