A very happy new year 2017 to all of you, am from Bangalore and have been smoking from 2001 onward, have been very heavy smoker, typically 15 stinkies per day. I would like to thank all of you for this forum being there, am not sure when this forum actually started, but I as not aware of this forum in 2012. In 2012 I attempted to quit smoking by opting for E-cig, I bought one from smokefree.in but was unsuccessful and quickly switched back to Stinkies.
Recently(2016 first quarter) I saw my Father-in-law expire due to COPD, he was a heavy smoker, and have heard multiple tales regarding the same, it was unbelievable to see a healthy person reduced to such a thin and weak person due to lack of Oxygen supply. He ultimately succumbed to his demise in ICU, doctor kept him on ventilation but of no use.
I was very much shocked and decided to quit, I went cold-turkey, and was able to keep away from Stinkies for almost 1.5 month, but alas I returned to it again.
What I learned from it, is:
>> It is definitely possible
>> We are beings of Habit.
>> More than the addiction alone, I guess it is the habit of overall experience, 'Taking Break'/'Being alone with yourself'/'Walking to the shop at our lane'/'Stopping at a bakery and having a tea'/'Getting a chance to sort your thoughts out'
>> Biggest mistake I did was I started it again.
>> It needs a constant check, and is unnatural and has to be at back of my mind always that I have to stop myself from touching it again.
Now I would like to give one more serious try on quitting with Vaping. My last experience on Ecig was not that great due to:
- Not enough vaper volume.
- I used 8 MG nicotine with Malboro flavor, but still fealt that the volume of vapor was not good.
- I never fealt throat hit with these Ecig.
- Drag was not rally anything close to real one, it was a very loose drag, and it fealt like I am sucking air.
- Another annoying thing was not able to tell when the Battery is down or Juice is not there, the device was not reliable in this respect.
- Battery didnot last long enough, infact I noticed that, when the battery is fully charged, the experience was close enough, atleast with respect to vapor production, and I would have sticked to it if it remained consistent. But unfortunately within couple of puffs the intensity reduces.
At that time I was not aware of such veping Mods and devices other than Cigalike. Although down the line 1-2 years I saw the existence of such devices in internet, but was not sure where to buy them from, since there was no Indian seller and I was not aware of FastTech and such.
Thats why a thanks goes to this forum members, since with you guys there I came to know that it is possible to buy such devices directly from China.
That said, my current situation is such that I would like to buy a device which really makes me fall in love with it. I have done a lot of research, in this forum and also outside, what I fealt was:
- Top three devices to start with and most recommended for MTL 'Endura T18', 'Aspire Nautilus Mini', 'Kangertech sub mini'
- On researching each and individual one in detail I found, 'Aspire Nautilus' sometimes people complaint about Burnt Taste and Leaks
- Same with Kangertech sub mini, I found the Leaking problem is in existence.
- For Endura T18 and aslo T22 I found always very good reviews, everywhere.
- But In reddit I found about T22 being leaky.
My selection criteria was mainly:
>> Should be MTL
>> Should have tight drag
>> Should have very good Vapor production.
>> Should not be sub-ohm
So considering the all, I decided to get myself a T18.
I would like to buy
- A T18 kit
- 1 Spare T18 Tank
- 10 Spare T18 coils
- Hangseng tobacco(Malboro, Indian Tobaco) flavored Juice for 18 MG, 12 MG [Hope T18 works with this, I did not get any info about what should be thinkness or thinness of eliquid which would work good on T18)
- Some other flavored juice, either Coffee or Bakery(Cakes)(Since I like those most) of 12 MG and 6 MG.
Though I have decided, but I would still like all of you to express views about my plans. And one more thing:
>> I read in one of the forum post that fasttech has stopped shipping e-liquids to India, so who could be an alternative supplier with reliability and pricing points.
>> Also I am from Bangalore, and since it is banned in karnataka, shall I receive it in my parents place in Kolkata and ask them to courier it to Bangalore, will this help, or the risk remains same.
>> Also I have not done much research on e-liquid, as a matter of fact, there are too many flavors, too many makes, too many options so I am very confused. Also it should work with T18, so please suggest. I have seen good reviews for Smoka Turkish Gold, why is it so? Is it really good. What other tobaco flavored e liq you recommend.
Finally I am aware that finding your ideal device takes some experimentation, and I am ready to do it and give my self some time and money for this.
Your valuable inputs, encouragement, fueling up is anticipated.