Vaper

Default Shipping eliquid in India

Hi guys. My first post. Long time lurker though. I have a particular problem that needs your help/expertise. A friend of mine has 150ml of various eliquids with him in delhi. He tried to courier it to me. Unfortunately no courier agency that we know is willing to ship eliquids. They are asking for some paperwork certifying the contents of the eliquid etc. And it is turning out to be a major hassle. Does any one know of a courier company that is willing to ship liquid from delhi to mumbai. I have tried DTDC,DHL/BlueDART/ECOM. Any help would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Shipping eliquid in India

Hello buddy, welcome to the IV Forums!

Some name like Maruti courier .. check with them

Vaperazzi

Yes, there is one Ron uses - but i dont remember the name - something like maruti :P Not sure though.
    Maybe someone else can remember who has bought from Ron recently.

Vaper

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I checked them out on google. There are 2 courier services which came as a match. Maruti courier and shree maruti courier. Unfortunately both of them have listed on their websites that they do not carry liquids as it is prohibited. I will call them soon and ask. Thanks guys.

[move]EDIT:[/move] I called them up. Its Shree Maruti Courier www.shreemaruticourier.com. They said that they are willing to send it via surface mail. It might take a 3-4 days tops.

THANKS A LOT GUYS.

Vaperazzi

Its possible i dont exactly remember the name - someone , plz post if you know.

Vaper

I got a liquid (not eliquid...agriculture related fertilizer) through fedex ground shipping.
    It takes longer but yeah, you could try shipping it through them. Just say it is Glycerin! :P

Vaperazzi

Yes, great doc, shreemaruti - Andy bhai, can we make this a sticky in a separate thread?

Vapetastic

Try Indian Postal Service "speed Post "
    And restriction on liquids is only for air shipping not for the surface mail

Vaper

I did ship eliquid through ICL logistics - the only thing is that it must go through surface courier - that's all. Since most couriers ship by 'air', they won't accept liquids. You send it as a gift article that is "fragile" and declared commercial value as 'Zero" - if you insist on surface courier, it'll happily reach - I sent eliquid to a friend from hyd to mumbai a couple of years back.

Vaper

[quote author=doc303 link=topic=397.msg4585#msg4585 date=1426653718]
    Hi guys. My first post. Long time lurker though. I have a particular problem that needs your help/expertise. A friend of mine has 150ml of various eliquids with him in delhi. He tried to courier it to me. Unfortunately no courier agency that we know is willing to ship eliquids. They are asking for some paperwork certifying the contents of the eliquid etc. And it is turning out to be a major hassle. Does any one know of a courier company that is willing to ship liquid from delhi to mumbai. I have tried DTDC,DHL/BlueDART/ECOM. Any help would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
    [/quote]FEDEX Does It Too
    VAPER BAWA