Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Genesis Style Atties

Mehh .. nothing worse than that .. I can understand the feeling, did the same with another atty but since I always (almost always) order a pair of atties, at least had the chance to try it or I would've been in a piss pool

Vaperazzi

Oh bhai, when i broke the glass of the kraken, i ordered 3 other gennies
    I hope i dont break another one, or i will order all the gennies that FT & FC have :P

Vapetastic

[quote author=kalc link=topic=605.msg7060#msg7060 date=1432799896]
    Yes bhai, i know that many will disagree with me ( to each his own ), but for me, the whole point of enjoying the flavours of an eliquid ( not taste ) is to take it in the mouth and exhale through the nose ( no lung involved ). Thats when the flavour is most potent and enjoyable ( for me ). Lung hit definitely gives another dimension, for sure, but for me M2L is where i can really enjoy the flavour ( of course, i enjoy lung hits also, now and then ).
    The way vaping has moved ( thanks to the influence of america ) is towards larger and more powerful ( like in everything else ). But i am enjoying something rather different and genny seems to be a direction very much worth trying. Particularly as i gravitate towards complex flavour profiles & NETs, which some say can be enjoyed in a genny like nothing else. We will see
    [/quote]
    All that is very true, Kalc! I sometimes take both lung and mouth inhale in the same puff, also. Expelling sometimes by the nose too, the favor and hit can be even too much.
    I hope you'll enjoy with gennies. The Kraken is a classic (gorgeous on a Hammer... and stays vertical!), the Nextgen is the only one which is really user friendly though. Just my experience with the 3 i have.

Also, have you tried different coils? I find a twisted coil produces clearly better flavor than simple wire. The clapton is better. Now, i want to try a fused clapton, there's a lot going on there for "flavor chasers".

Vaperazzi

Foobar, thanks for bringing this to my notice - had read a bit abt twisted coils some months ago, but had persued it no more.
    Ok, will relook into coils - twisted & clapton
    Yes, normally for M2L , i also do that - inhale in the mouth, exhale a little through the nose, take the rest into the lung and then exhale it. And yes, sometimes there is the tingling in the nose and slight watering
    Yes, i have part of the kraken, waiting for the glass replacement :P
    Next gen, nahaulon & In'ax MK2R in the mail
    I plan to go with Ni200 coils mostly on gennies ( bcos a dry hit on SS mesh is altogether another dimension of horror ). With Ni200, i will practically eliminate that I have read that ppl have had no issues with TC on gennies - so as long as the reisistance fluctuation doesnt kick in & the centre post of the atty doesnt mess up the total resistance, i should be good to go - will see

Vaperazzi

BTW, Andy bhai, really sorry for hijacking your origen V3 thread and making it a genny thread.
    Is there anyway you can create a general discussion on genny thread ( new one ) and shift most of the discussion to that one? Sorry to make such a request - but i feel it will serve our future generations well

Don't be sorry for such a nice discussion man. Who cares if it is still on the topic or not, it's all so interesting

But yeah, to keep things organized, I think the Gennies should have their own space. Hmm .. how about a sub-forum on the Genesis style? That sounds like a plan

Vaperazzi

Yes bhai, can do that - seems like at least the three of us will experiment a bit. Foobar has already done some. You are kind of gearing up to give them a shot, and i am already to rock and roll - so good time for a sub

Vaperazzi

Bhai , u have made one for rba rta - then a lot of existing threads should go into that.

Vaperazzi

Thanks bhai

Well I was moving threads and then I received some vapemail .. Got the Cthulhu. Still doing the video for it. Just not getting the correct settings hmmm. Well, review (written and video) coming soon

Vaperazzi

This one also with huge air flow?
    How many attys do you have bhai?

Vapetastic

Cthulhu fhtagn! Lovecraft's best, can't wait for the review Andy bhai. Hope the Atty is as epic as its namesake.

Kalc bhai, got a lot of them but then I've sold some on ebay. Don't keep these atties because new ones keep coming. Zephyrus is coming ahead and looking forward to it. But really, Zephyrus seems like a mad hoe on roids .. Those big holes O_O

[quote author=pythonbeg link=topic=620.msg7191#msg7191 date=1432912574]
    Cthulhu fhtagn! Lovecraft's best, can't wait for the review Andy bhai. Hope the Atty is as epic as its namesake.
    [/quote]

It's quite like the Goblin but a notch better .. Cthulhu's biggest goodie is the huge juice holes. Those freagin tunnels are pretty deep

Vaperazzi

Ok bhai, just bought the sat22 :P If possible please send by post which is quick from your place
    I know you sell off, but how many you have with you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast