Thread: Nahaulon

Vaperazzi

Default Nahaulon

I got the nahaulon from FT. Just sharing my impressions.
    The external air flow hole is not well drilled - the airflow is extremely tight on my piece.
    The chamber is reduced in the nahaulon for a more intense experience , i suppose - but it makes fitting the top cap rather difficult - a slight misalignment can cause the cop cap chamber to touch the coil and cause a short - rather dangerous to use with a mech. The top cap is also extremely tight to remove - i believe these issues are there in the original also. Also the liquid tank is SS which means you cannot see the juice level.
    Overall, my initial impression is that its a rather badly designed genny.
    Unless i get amazing flavour off this one , i dont see any reason why this cannot be called a faulty design, in my book

Default Re: Nahaulon

Hmm just checked the Nahualon genesis atty .. Looks very strange. Don't think I ever saw this atty before, it's new to me. Wondering where is the negative on this atty???

Vaperazzi

There is no separate negative post. The centre post has the negative below the lowest screw & the positive below the top screw. Pretty smart idea actually

So all that "keep distance between the posts" has gone out of the window? lol I'm just kidding .. can't comment on this atty since I don't have one in front of me. But yeah, I'd love the two posts miles apart (I mean, at least a couple of mm) lol.

Vaperazzi

Electrically isolated bhai, so no issues on that front

Vapetastic

Thanks for the review, Kalc

I didn't notice the air flow path, it's original but i don't really see the point compared to direct intake. Actually, i'm not far from thinking that the "reduced chamber for flavor" is mainly a commercial trick. There are so many factors in play.

Vaperazzi

Was vaping the sat22 yesterday which also has the reduced chamber.
    Only thing i noted that you have to vape at a lower wattage as the chamber runs pretty hot.
    Flavour wise i wont even compare at this moment, need to test more.
    Yes the air flow pattern is different in the Nahaulon - will test more and share my experience.