Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vapetastic

Default Re: Haw many analogs were you smoking?

I cut off from 10 analogs to none in a month. Vaping been helping. Do you guys vape when outside too? I think people will look at me if I do it outside and hence vape only when I am at home.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Well if people will look at you, they will ask what it is .. You tell them what it is and how it helped you .. That's the biggest help we can offer to the vaping community in India.

Vaper

I started smoking in the year 2005 which steadily increased to 12-15 a day.I am happily smokefree since the last two month when i got my first cigalike (Zaap ecigs from Flipkart which i immediately replaced with an iStick).I do occasionally roll, but my lungs are feeling much more happier than before.The shortness of breathing will go away after a while as it did for me. So dun worry and stay smokefree. Happy Vaping!!!

Vapetastic

[quote author=ripnik link=topic=773.msg9506#msg9506 date=1438022843]
    I started smoking in the year 2005 which steadily increased to 12-15 a day.I am happily smokefree since the last two month when i got my first cigalike (Zaap ecigs from Flipkart which i immediately replaced with an iStick).I do occasionally roll, but my lungs are feeling much more happier than before.The shortness of breathing will go away after a while as it did for me. So dun worry and stay smokefree. Happy Vaping!!!
    [/quote]

That is fantastic bro. Enjoy Vaping.

It gives me immense happiness to convert somebody from a smoker to a vaper. For me, the satisfaction and urge from a cigarette is gone now. I do take drags from friend's cigarettes but it doesn't change anything.

In the words of Rip Tripper : Smoking is past, Vaping is future and the future is now!!

Vapetastic

Default Haw many analogs were you smoking?

Almost 2 packs a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapetastic

I have smoked for around 12 years, on an average 10cigs min. Not a single since 2 months.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Vapetastic

Average 15/day.
    I finished the ongoing pack when i got my first vape about 18 months ago (my beloved Kraken, still running strong), and never smoked one again

Vaper

Started smoking ~13 years back, was smoking a pack/day of Ultra Milds.
    Started Vaping 11 days ago and haven't touched a single cigarette since then.

Currently using 3mg nic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapetastic

From 40 Cigs (Marlboro Lights) a day for 20 years, have been smoke free (practically) for 14 days now.
    tried the occasional cig but could smell burnt paper so chucked it.., the urges still come and haunt you from time to time though
    It's better to burn out, than it is to rust
    The King is gone, but is not forgotten

[quote author=Juggy link=topic=773.msg13496#msg13496 date=1448613113]
    From 40 Cigs (Marlboro Lights) a day for 20 years, have been smoke free (practically) for 14 days now.
    tried the occasional cig but could smell burnt paper so chucked it.., the urges still come and haunt you from time to time though
    [/quote]

Know that feeling bro .. Next time you get the urge, vape to your satisfaction and then light up a stinkie. See how much you're gonna dislike it

Vapaholic

Default Haw many analogs were you smoking?

I started about 4 years back when I was in U.S. Used to have Marlboro Reds exclusively. 100s mind u. After coming back to India, was smoking 20 Marlboro Golds (Black Pack) a day. After a lot of conscious efforts, shifted to Marlboro Lights so less nic. Again after lots of efforts, shifted to 10 a day. Couldn't bring it down from that then.
    So past year or so, it's been 10 a day. Close to 20 on those weekend benders. Started vaping a month ago. Have had at max 2-3 since then. They are too gross to have seriously. I had never thought I would say this!! Vaping is the best decision I have made !!
    Vape On IV !!

Vapetastic

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=773.msg13503#msg13503 date=1448615654]

[/quote]

Know that feeling bro .. Next time you get the urge, vape to your satisfaction and then light up a stinkie. See how much you're gonna dislike it
    [/quote]

Andy,

I agree with you, when i lit up a cig tasted bad.. bad..., have been cig free for 45 days now, the urge to smoke has disappeared. Must confess though the smell of marlboro lights smoke is still amazing!! yet no urge to pick one up myself.

Juggy

Vapetastic

[quote author=Juggy link=topic=773.msg14745#msg14745 date=1451389631]
    [quote author=AndyK link=topic=773.msg13503#msg13503 date=1448615654]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Andy,

I agree with you, when i lit up a cig tasted bad.. bad..., have been cig free for 45 days now, the urge to smoke has disappeared. Must confess though the smell of marlboro lights smoke is still amazing!! yet no urge to pick one up myself.

Juggy
    [/quote]

What you saying man. After an year of Vaping now, I just cant stand the smell of stinkies anymore. Gross!!

Vapetastic

Don't know buddy, but still love the smell of the smoke... But hey have been vaping for just 45 days buddy I guess time will tell...

Sent from my C9660 using Tapatalk

5-10 a day. 10-20 on weekends. A day off here and there. None since the last 2-3 months. I can;t even stand the smell of smoke anymore and have zero cravings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast