Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vaper

Default Re: Which 18650 BATTERIES Are Best For Vaping?

Thank you Andy Baha'i for that quick reply, so my samsung 25r they are authentic right ?

So here is what I have decided to do with my Sony vtc4, build coils around .2 ohms vape at around 33.5 watts so the amp draw is around 12, my mod is ipv3 li running two batteries at parallel, so even if my Sony is fake it could put out 6 amps each right ? Is that safe or if it's fake which is 50/50 chance, I should consider it fake and dump it altogether? Would appreciate your input guys.

Right now I am vaping with the Sony vtc4 at 0.66 ohms at 33.5 watts which draws about 7.5 amps.

Vaper

I found http://lightorati.in/batteries-charg...000mah-batterythese online available in India . How are these, any idea. They are advertised as high drain 30A cdr and are IMR

As far as I have read, those are re-wraps of Samsung batteries. It is better to get the Samsung 25R batteries instead of some other company re-wrapping them and selling them as over-speced

Vaper

Andy bhai. This list states that these are re-wrapped vtc4 cells. Don't know how correct it is though. Samsung cells are not imr chemistry right? I have couple of these, will peal one and check once it is dying. If they are genuine vtc4, how is the pricing? They are available @ 800 a piece.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7...APPER.txt?dl=0

Price is just alright, nothing to complain there. That's what Indian sellers charge for batteries.

I try to stay away from any company that re-wraps another company's batteries. I have sold over 200 eFest IMR batteries in the past which were actually re-wraps of LG HE2 batteries. I found that later on after I bought those batteries directly from eFest.

Not eFest is offering another battery which is 3100 MAH and stating that the batteries are 30Amp ... Bullshitting at it's best

These are the reasons why I stopped buying eFest batteries.

Vapetastic

Amazon too has lots of batteries, INR 400 for Samsunghttp://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Origina...=samsung+18650

Guessing these are rewraps....how bad are rewraps?

26F are 5Amp batteries .. A BIG NO to be used in any kind of mod .. be it the mech or regulated mod. The price may look alright but the 26F is not for vaping purpose ..

Vaper

samsung ICR 18650 - 26F
    I bought it from amazon well sh*t happend...
    FT don't ship those battery to india,now what i have to do to get this battery plz help

Bhai .. I have a few batteries coming and so does Ashwani Agrawal and Wamique Ahmed .. Hopefully, we will all receive our batteries soon. There's some major hoopla going in the customs in case of batteries. I do not understand why only Indian customs is going nuts when the batteries are still being sent to the US, UK, Europe and other countries. Indian customs is either going paranoid or they have been tipped to stop our packages. I'm just speculating out of annoyance but there is definitely something fishy ...

Vaper

Well I thought I'd share my experience on those nitecores. They are decent cells, used them initially on my ipv3 li and later they ended up on my kbox once I got hold of couple of pairs of 25r. They have gone through about 50 cycles and they seem decent. Nothing to write home about. I have not tested the max amp draw but I did run my li around 120W on those cells. The life is just average, no heating issues and the mod fired 0.2 ohms and 0.5 ohm coils at 100+ watts without voltage dropping down for abot 10hrs worth of use(Not continuous 10 hours, but my usage :P). Final verdict from me is go for these as last resort, nitecore is a more reliable brand than all the *fire batteries out there, but they aren't an original manufacturer.

Vapaholic

Been using Samsung 30Q's (pinkys) recently. Seem pretty good. High discharge and 3000 mah. Perfect balance I'd say..

I've read on several Vaping forums about LG's HG2's as well.. These two are really popular nowadays.. I haven't tried the HG2 myself though.
    "Everyone has a right to be stupid; some people just abuse the privilege."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123