Vaperazzi

Default Kayfun lite plus authentic versus the kayfun lite clone

So Arko got himself the KF lite plus authentic and felt that it was better than the clone.
    Then i decided to see for myself if i have the same experience - is it better in flavour ?
    Am starting this thread where i will do a head to head of the two with a range of flavours and see how they feel to me
    I am only going to talk about taste and flavour - not going to sing about the beauty of german engineering, etc. - unless i see a very specific reason for doing so

Default Re: Kayfun lite plus authentic versus the kayfun lite clone

Got me to laughing @ "sing about the beauty of German engineering"

Interested in knowing about the difference between the performance of the authentic and the clone. Waiting eagerly.

Vaperazzi

Yes bhai , it feels a little funny to me ( not that i dont understand ) when in a review of a mod/atty, reviewers keep talking about the wrapping for 15 min and then cover all the important things in just 5 minutes
    Will wick it up in the evening when i get home - BTW, the atty reached on saturday - shipped on 31/8 - at destination on 5/9

Vaperazzi

Ok, so made a 1.1 ohm coil ( 26awg, 8 or 9 wraps, 3mm dia, kanthal ).
    Vaping mystique - same class as the KF lite clone - intense taste, nice flavour.
    What i expect, am not getting some new flavours here or anything like that - same awsom goodness of kayfun.
    Parallely vaping a KF lite - this is from the newer batch where the airhole is slightly smaller - so a tighter draw, but other than that - its just the same class.
    This is the first impression. I will continue to vape them side by side all my top juices and share my experience.

Vaperazzi

On my third juice on the KF lite plus - the taste seems to be a little more intense on this , but the flavour ( aroma ) is suffering a bit.
    For example, the milk and honey , which has a very subtle flavour of milk is not coming out on the lite plus, whereas it is coming out nicely on the KF lite clone. the trade-off between too much taste and aroma basically - but its a slight difference , but am noticing it.
    Its like the honey element is highlighted more in the KF lite plus whereas the milk is highlighted more in the KF lite clone.

Vaperazzi

Next up, chivalry which is a cigar extract from HOL - its awsom.
    But again on the KF lite plus, i get more sweetness( particularly when i chain vape ) and the flavour is lower compared to the KF lite , where( in the KF lite ) the aroma of cigar comes out wonderfully well.
    Will give the lite plus more time to break in, just in case, but at this point i like the balance of flavour/taste of the KF lite more than the KF lite plus.
    Will of course, continue to try other types of juices on the lite plus

I think the KF Lite clone on FT is excellent quality. Haven't found any problems at the manufacturing level. As I thought, would be pretty hard to distinguish which is better. IMO the difference will be marginal or say, I want to believe the difference will be marginal

Vaperazzi

Indeed bro, the build of the clone is basically a copy - so definitely though the finishing on the authentic is superior, but my interest is primarily in the vaping experience
    Anyway, vaping the gambit (authentic) on the KF lite plus - pretty much the same as in the KF lite clone

Yayyy the clone is good

Thanks for confirming that Kalc bhai .. this is a very good discussion and you have put time/money and loads of work into it. Making it sticky. Thanks again!